This is an outstanding opportunity to further your career with a leading manufacturer and supplier of military products, marine distress signals and safety products. Chemring Australia's manufacturing and distribution operation is located on a 160 acre site based at Lara.
We are seeking experienced, reliable and conscientious production workers who have recent experience working in job roles that involve manual handling, assembly and processing small components in a manufacturing environment.
To be considered for this role you must be able to work flexible shift patterns, have your own reliable motorised transport. You must also be willing to develop your skillset to enhance operational flexibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in ensuring that the daily and weekly production schedule is achieved.
- Ensure that work practices are in line with OHS standards.
- Accurately fill out production paperwork.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
- Work as part of the production team.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Assure that all products are built to the highest standard of quality.
- Work with other team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
Also you have appropriate numeracy and literacy skills that suit a manufacturing work environment.
Experience in a Dangerous Goods environment will be highly advantageous.
To find out more about this role contact Jessica Gillam - Human Resources Chemring Australia
Ph: 03 5220 8500