PROVIDING EXPERTISE CLOSE TO THE CUSTOMER
As the principal supplier of countermeasures and pyrotechnics to the Australian armed forces, servicing customer requirements is of paramount importance. Our locally based, development, test & support capabilities ensure flexibility, responsiveness & close connections to customers.
In parallel to the manufacturing facility investment, we are expanding our engineering, test and logistics facilities to enhance our ability to provide customer support services.
- The broad range of technical services for energetic materials and products includes:
- Environmental testing and analysis
- Hazard classification testing
- Test, evaluation and trials management
- Safety analysis
- Chemical analysis
- Fault investigations
We are able to work with customers on developing new products, conducting composition and device development, product feasibility and concept demonstrators and prototype engineering.
- We provide local in-service support for the full range of Chemring products. Support services include:
- Scheduled inspection and maintenance
- Repair and refurbishment
- Upgrade and enhancements
- Life-cycle management and assessment
WHEN SUCCESS IS THE ONLY OPTION
Almost all our products are single-shot devices. These are used when the consequences of failure may be disastrous. In order to develop, qualify and ensure production quality, our standard beating capabilities in test procedure design and lot qualification, testing and analysis are conducted within our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.